Our Hanoi maps cover Haoi's location in Vietnam, Hanoi top attractions, route from Hanoi Airport to Hanoi City
Where is Hanoi?
Hanoi is located at the central of the Northern of Vietnam. It's the base destination for getting to some main tourist sites like Halong Bay, Ninh Binh, Sapa etc.
Hanoi Attractions Map
Hanoi has so many great attractions to visit and here we list the top 10 attractions for your Hanoi trip:
- 1. Hanoi Old Quarter: Heart and Soul Of The Capital
- 2. Lake of the Restored Sword (Hoan Kiem Lake): Iconic location in Hanoi
- 3. Thang Long Water Puppet Theater: An Entertaining Space For Traditional Art Form
- 4. Hoa Lo Prison: An interesting historical spot in Hanoi
- 5. St. Joseph's Cathedral: Little Notre Dame Cathedral of Hanoi
- 6. Temple of Literature & National University: Most beautiful temple in Hanoi
- 7. Vietnam Museum of Ethnology: Interesting museum to understanding Vietnam
- 8. Tran Quoc Pagoda: The oldest Buddhist pagoda in Hanoi
- 9. Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum:
From Hanoi Aiport to Hanoi City
It's about 35 km and 30 minutes to drive from Hanoi Aiport (Noi Bai Internaltional Aiport HAN) to Hanoi City